After a few bends, the unique Tubenmoos raised moor comes into view, with the distinctive Roggenstock in the background. A short climb on a stone slab path to the Roggenegg alp follows. You now have clear views into the Hoch-Ybrig and the imposing chain of peaks: Forstberg, Druesberg, Twäriberg. From the Fuederegg, you head towards Jäntli as far as Adlerhorst, from where you descend to the Tubenmoos and back to the village of Oberiberg.
Restaurant Fuederegg with a large playground
Bergbeizli Adlerhorst, a rustic eatery
Getting thereA3 motorway exit "Richterswil/Schindellegi", then Samstagern, Biberbrugg, Einsiedeln. Then follow signs for Ybrig as far as Oberiberg.
ParkingFree parking in Oberiberg (Tschalunstrasse 1)
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.